2 Story, Single Family - St Augustine, FL
Recently Improved Professional Office Down. Downtown Opportunity For Either A Single Family Residence,Or Live Upstairs,Have A Shop Or Gallery Downtstairs! In The Heart Of The Foot And Trolley Business Downtown,This 2nd Spanish Period Revival Style From The 1920's Would Make A Lovely European Village-style Home,For Those Who Want To Live In The Heart Of Everything Wonderful In St. Augustine. Two Blocks From The Water,With A Peek Of Bay.,Best For An Artist Or Shopkeeper Who Wants To Live And Love Up,Have A Gallery,Coffee Shop Or Store Down. Currently Renovated To Professional Offices Down. New Paint,Made To Handicap Accessibility Down With New Entry Ways And Bathroom. Wood Floors Up With French Doors And A Balcony With A Peek View Of The Water Of The Bayfront! Or,Live Upstairs And Keep The Downstairs Apartment For Guests Or In-laws. This Building Is A Palatte To Be Painted--and With A Few Tweaks,This Property Could Be Fabulous!
Visit this property's other website
CeCe Reigle of Regal St. Augustine Properties
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of St. Augustine,
Vol. 39, Issue 01, Page 78.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- New Construction
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Exterior Construction: Block; Concrete Block
- Parking: Assigned
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Full Bath; Full Bath
Type of View
- Ketterlinus Elementary,Sebastian Middle,St. Augustine High
- Ketterlinus Elementary,St. Augustine High,Sebastian Middle
- Sebastian Middle,Ketterlinus Elementary,St. Augustine High
- Sebastian Middle,St. Augustine High,Ketterlinus Elementary
- St. Augustine High,Ketterlinus Elementary,Sebastian Middle
- St. Augustine High,Sebastian Middle,Ketterlinus Elementary